Sunday, March 9, 2008

weekend

This weekend was great. I spent Saturday at Paula's house with paula, darlene, and victoria, we got alot accomplished, we went to a quilt shop and a few of us raided the scrap bin there!! also raided paula's scraps!! Darlene and I left about 7 and got to my house about 815(it was pouring rain) and darlene continued home. I did alot of prep work for today!! I finished 4 log cabin blocks 2 for a swap 2 for me. i got step 12 of a mystery quiltbykos done(only 3 more clues!!) I got almost all my last 80 tiny 9 patches done, for carolina crossroads, and almost all the bigger 9 patches for a mystery from quiltaholics, and got step 2 done on a mystery for 3 sisters, also sewed 3 pillow cases together just have to finish the tops of them!! (christmas gifts for grands now to do 4 more. will post pics tomorrow after batteries charge. Mavie

1 comment:

Aileen said...

Wow, you got a lot done! I have to find my two mysteries from Quiltsbykos so I can get them going again.

Aileen