Monday, March 10, 2008

pics of what I got done





















The first picture is 3 pillow cases almost finished for christmas, the next is a log cabin block, I made 4 of these 2 to swap and 2 for me, well i sent them to the wrong person so now to send these to the other lady, next are step 3 little 9 patches for carolina crossroads, and then next picture is step 12 for 4+4+1 mystery from quiltsbykos, next is step 2 for weekend whatever blocks (32 ninepatches) and last is a mystery step 2 from 3sisters on msn. now just to get some more of these done!! mavie

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

I am just amazed by how much you accomplish!
Way to go!!!

Fabricmom said...

Well that stinks that you sent the blocks to the wrong person. Maybe they will send them back to you. You have been a bust girl. No sewing for me today. Lots of house cleaning.