Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hi

Yesterday was Saint Patricks day, this was my oldest 29th birthday!!! (wow i feel old now), this weekend sewing was a bust was in a lazy mood and read and watched tv. but sunday I got things ready to sew , monday I got a box of scraps from Sue r from 3 sisters and also 12 halloween blocks, already decided how to put them together, today while babies where sleeping I sewed parts of a step for a quilt by kos (need to finish this top) I did the Carolina crossroads starting on the triangle blocks, and still have things to finish, oh on sunday finished repairing son's quilt it got a 3 corner tear on it, hemmed 3 pillow cases.
Things I need to get done
1. 10 Log cabin blocks for quilting for all
2. 2 25 patches for Ellen
3. finish quiltsbykos mystery 2 steps left
4. Finish Carolina crossroads on step 3
5. Red work Block
6. Do the halloween blocks into a top
7. make 2 more pillow cases
8. decide on block for a no mail round robin for quilts by kos
9. weekend whatever mystery to finish top
10 quilt some tops.

1 comment:

Fabricmom said...

Wow that is a big list. You are definitely going to be busy.