Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!!

HI to start this off, my birthday is this month and I will be turning the big 50!! I tell my granddaughter that i am 29 but that does not work anymore. Her dad is 30. My kids gave me a surprize party on sat. thank u kids!!!


This is Sam acting like a clown !! him and his mom did not make the family pics, cause it was my kids, sam and his mom are adopted family.
Here is my Cake!!! it was a Strawberry cake was great!!!

My kids gave me pics for my birthday here are the kids (minus sam and new baby cause she is not here yet) Top row is Tatianna 5, Trista 6, Seth 4, second row is Olivia 1 3/4 (2 in May) Amaya 8, Connor 5, and in front is Savanna 2 1/2.


Here is the whole gang Little kids already named, 1st Big person is Jasmine 22, then Tiffany 20,future DIL(with Neveah in her Belly) Heath 28 is in back, Seth 30, and Rhi 26 (i think)Seth's wife.



This is me with a candle, I had larengitis so did not put candles on the cake!!
Also there was my Brother Jeff, wife Robin(a fellow quilter) there daughter Linda and grandson Christian, my brother and his wife are amazing they do foster care for kids and they are just amazing!!
My Uncle Dick and Aunt Joan, great people when i was younger spent the better part of a summer with them in Canada.
My brother Richard, and Fiancee Nicole, there children, Joshua, Kalynn, and Dakota!!
And Richard's future DIL Carrie, and her little one Leigh, .
My mom and Greyden(her Husband) could not make it beacuse it is too far to drive.
Alison a long time friend sent a card and a lovely gift,
Paula just had her new Grandson, born this week!!!
Another friend named Paula could not make it. And Darlene, Rick, and Lydia, where not here because they where sick,
And Rhi's mom Gina was also there (she helped get me there.)



4 comments:

Louise said...

Happy early birthday Mavie, I love your family pictures with all your grandbabies....

Micki said...

Happy Birthday! I love all of your family traditions!
Micki

Yvonne said...

Looks like you had a wonderful birthday! As for telling your real age...my grandmother claimed to be 39 all the years I knew her--and her son (my Dad) was 29. Her death aged him 10 years, though...he took over the 39 slot when she passed away. But just between you and me--over 50 isn't so bad! ;-)

Pat said...

Happy Birthday! The family photos are very nice.