Monday, January 12, 2009

a sunny day

I was playing in my sewing room and found some strips of scraps, so i made a chinese coins baby quilt.
This is a scarppy baby quilt i finished putting together also from a Fons and Porter easy quilts book.

this is the next step on Claudias bom, I am thinking it is gonna be like a round robin?
well tosay started off great went to take kids to bus and my husky Sammie broke loose so had to chase her and caught her, then we made a new run for her. while we where waiting for the bus we almost got hit by a car driving to fast on the slippery road and came acroos 2 lanes into the end of our road just missing me and the kids, i looked up and yelled at the kids to run back toward house just in time, then the young girl driving had the nerve to get mad at me, when i said to her u almost hit us she said i was going the speed limit 40 i said no it is 35 and the roads are icy and slippery so u need to slow down, luckily no one was hurt. The girls have been fussy also(it is monday!!) Hopefullt this is not a sign on what will happen the rest of the week. hugs to all.


3 comments:

Darlene said...

I love your chinese coins. It looks great.

Sweet P said...

Awesome job on the baby quilt. I can't wait until we can get together again for sewing. I'm hoping I have a Saturday or Sunday off soon and DH doesn't want to travel somewhere with me.

Fabricmom said...

I love the Chinese coins.