Monday, August 11, 2008

weekend!!

these are 4 of 7 blocks i won the material from ebay.
this is Amaya after her new haircut!! her brother gave her.

this is a mystery from quilts on review on line group
Paula u may remember these blocks they where 4 patches from the fabrics u gave me i made a small top for amaya's american girl doll.
This is the mystery table runner from http://rockymountainquiltworks.storesecured.com/ love the pattern Tina!!
this is the burger queen top mystery from stashbuster's new mystery group.
i Also have another top almost done ty gina, also have 3 others ready to go one all cut and pinned, ready to sew and others all ready to cut and sew!!!! mavie

3 comments:

Sweet P said...

You have been busy. I do remember those fabrics. They are from the first quilt I planned to make about four years ago.

Aileen said...

Wow, I hope you didn't get all that done in one weekend. I feel like such a slacker!

Fabricmom said...

What great finishes. Thank for sharing.